- New Bern, NC, USA
Limited Medical, Dental, Vision,401K
The PIC Group is seeking to fill a 1st Shift Lead Hand III position at Moen in New Bern, NC. This candidate must be willing to travel (to include some overnight stays) and be flexible to support a three shift, seven day/week operation when necessary.
Primary areas of responsibility include (but not limited to):
- Assist PIC Management with daily activities.
- Manage facility activities as required.
- Compile data sheets and assist with reports.
- Perform part inspections to ensure compliance.
- Supervise various sorts & inspectors (time sheets, assign duties, training, etc.)
- Conduct audits.
- Act as impartial 3rd party .
Qualifications and mandatory skills include:
- Strong MS WORD and EXCEL skills.
- Knowledge of automotive industry.
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be flexible regarding shifts and overtime.
- Ability to take initiative and recognize needs.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs: