- Findlay, OH, USA
The PIC Group has several immediate openings for Quality Inspectors in Findlay, OH.
- Examine manufactured products, primarily automotive parts to ensure they parts meet all standards of presentation and quality
- Act as an impartial third party between the production source and the customer facility to ensure the product meets set criteria
- Study product specifications and work instructions
- Perform visual, mechanical and functional verification of parts to ensure compliance to set specification and quality standards
- Make independent judgments for subjective calls
- Collect and record accurate data regarding defects
- Tag and isolate defective material
- Provide description or justification for defective material
- Communicate results to managers, supervisors and production source
- High School diploma required
- Must have reliable transportation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize and multitask
- Demonstrated flexibility within a fast-paced challenging environment
- Ability to take initiative and recognize needs
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential material
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
The PIC Group https://thepicgroup.applicantpro.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs: