- Orangeburg, SC, USA
- Full Time
Opportunity to enroll in group plan coverages to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance and Short Term Disability, 401K, Vacation Pay, Annual Pay Increases and more (all offered after meeting the eligibility requirements) plus Flexible Hours and Safety Wear Allowance
PIC, A TRIGO Company is seeking to fill a Site Leader Position in Orangeburg, SC.
Primary areas of responsibility include (but not limited to):
- Supervise various sorting activities & Quality Inspectors (time sheets, assign duties, training, etc.).
- Conduct ongoing audits of effectiveness including containment, sorting and rework methods.
- Coordinate changes to containment, sorting and rework methods.
- Collect, record and validate accurate data.
- Tag and isolate defective material.
- Provide description and/or justification for defective material.
- Perform visual, mechanical and functional verification of parts to ensure compliance to set specifications and quality standards.
- Perform sorting of product (act as a Quality Inspector) when required.
- Comply with relevant local Health and Safety legislation.
- Support Company Health and Safety Policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and mandatory skills include:
- Secondary school diploma desired.
- Previous supervisory experience an asset.
- Knowledge of the automotive manufacturing industry and containment processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize and multitask.
- Demonstrated flexibility within a fast-paced challenging environment.
- Ability to take initiative and recognize needs.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential material.
- Intermediate computer skills in MS Word, Excel and Access.
- Must be flexible regarding shifts and overtime.
ABOUT PIC, A TRIGO COMPANY
For over 30 years, PIC has remained the leading provider of full-service quality solutions, servicing the automotive, aerospace and manufacturing industries throughout the United States, Canada and most recently, Mexico. As the only full-service quality solutions provider of its kind, PIC provides containment, inspection, quality engineering consultants, training, and supplier development services. Not only do our quality solutions help customers meet their immediate needs, but they help to rectify quality issues long term. With our extensive geographic footprint, we are the largest global provider of quality solutions with the ability to respond quickly and effortlessly, when and where our customers need us. Following a merger with TRIGO Group in November 2015, PIC has expanded its geographic footprint globally and created the largest and most comprehensive breadth of quality solutions available worldwide.
PIC (A TRIGO Company) is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.
PIC appreciates receiving all expression of interest; however, only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs: