- Elwood, IN, USA
Opportunity to enroll in group plan coverages to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Accident Insurance, 401K, Vacation Pay, Annual Pay Increases, Safety Wear Allowance, Referral Bonuses and more (all offered after meeting the eligibility requirements), plus Flexible Hours.
Paris, FR...The TRIGO Group, an international provider of operational quality solutions headquartered in Paris, France, and The PIC Group, a North American leader of 3rd party quality solutions, have joined forces. The PIC Group, headquartered out of Ontario, Canada with locations in Canada, USA, and Mexico, has been servicing the automotive and manufacturing industries for over 30 years. The merger between the two companies will create the largest and most comprehensive breadth of quality services being offered globally in the market today.
PIC has several immediate openings for Quality Inspectors, in Elwood, IN.
Job Description For Quality Inspectors:
- Examine manufactured products, primarily automotive parts to ensure they parts meet all standards of presentation and quality.
- Act as an impartial third party between the production source and the customer facility to ensure the product meets set criteria.
- Study product specifications and work instructions.
- Perform visual inspections, mechanical and functional verification of parts to ensure compliance to set specification and quality standards.
- Make independent judgments for subjective calls.
- Collect and record accurate data regarding defects.
- Tag and isolate defective material.
- Provide description or justification for defective material.
- Communicate sort/inspection results to managers, supervisors and production source.
- Complies with relevant local Health and Safety legislation.
- Supports Company Health and Safety Policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications For Quality Inspectors:
- High School diploma or equivalent desired
- Must have reliable transportation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize and multitask
- Demonstrated flexibility within a fast-paced challenging environment
- Ability to take initiative and recognize needs
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential material
PIC (a TRIGO Company) is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs: