- Whitby, ON, CAN
- To be negotiated
- Full Time
With over 29 years of industry experience, we pride ourselves on being the quality partner chosen time and time again by OEMs and their suppliers. Our dedication to quality has positioned The PIC Group to be the leader of 3rd party inspection services throughout North America, guaranteeing nonconforming parts never reach our customers assembly lines.
The PIC Group is seeking to fill an Operations Administrator position.
- Ensures High Level of customer service
- Responds to and appropriately redirects all incoming calls
- Order office supplies
- Point of contact for incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Perform administrative, secretarial and clerical duties
- Processing paperwork
- Preparation and tracking of various information on spreadsheets
- May record, prepare meeting agendas
- May prepare payroll package for approval
- When required provide assistance and support with the recruitment of inspectors
- Must have Grade 12
- secondary school diploma is an asset
- previous experience is an asset
- must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Power point
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be team orientated
- Must be able to be flexible in a fast paced environment
- Must be organized and have great time management skills
- Ability to take initiative and recognize needs
PIC appreciates receiving all expression of interest; however, only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs: