- Canton, OH, USA
401K., Medical, Dental, Vac. Pay, Profit Sharing Bonus
With over 29 years of industry experience, we pride ourselves on being the quality partner chosen time and time again by OEMs and their suppliers. Our dedication to quality has positioned The PIC Group to be the leader of 3rd party inspection services throughout North America, guaranteeing nonconforming parts never reach our customers assembly lines.
The PIC Group is seeking to fill a Lead Hand Position in Canton, OH.
Primary areas of responsibility include (but not limited to):
- Supervise various sorting activities & Quality Inspectors (time sheets, assign duties, training, etc.).
- Conduct ongoing audits of effectiveness including containment, sorting and rework methods.
- Coordinate changes to containment, sorting and rework methods.
- Collect, record and validate accurate data.
- Tag and isolate defective material.
- Provide description and/or justification for defective material.
- Perform visual, mechanical and functional verification of parts to ensure compliance to set specifications and quality standards.
- Perform sorting of product (act as a Quality Inspector) when required.
- Comply with relevant local Health and Safety legislation.
- Support Company Health and Safety Policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and mandatory skills include:
- Secondary school diploma desired.
- Previous supervisory experience an asset.
- Knowledge of the automotive manufacturing industry and containment processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize and multitask.
- Demonstrated flexibility within a fast-paced challenging environment.
- Ability to take initiative and recognize needs.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential material.
- Intermediate computer skills in MS Word, Excel and Access.
- Must be flexible regarding shifts and overtime.
PIC appreciates receiving all expression of interest; however, only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs: