- Wyandotte, MI, USA
- Full Time
401K, Medical, Dental, Vac. Pay, Profit Sharing Bonus
The PIC Group is seeking to fill 2 Lead Hand/ Supervisor Positions in Wyandotte, MI.
Primary areas of responsibility for Lead Hands/Supervisors include (but not limited to):
- Assist PIC Management with daily activities
- Manage facility activities as required
- Compile data sheets and assist with reports
- Perform part inspections to ensure compliance
- Supervise various sorts & inspectors (time sheets, assign duties, training, etc.
- Conduct audits
- Act as impartial 3rd party .
Qualifications and mandatory skills for Lead Hands/Supervisors include:
- High School Diploma or GED required. Post Secondary education is desirable
- Strong MS WORD and EXCEL skills
- Knowledge of the Automotive Industry
- Supervisory Experience desired
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must be flexible regarding shifts and overtime
- Ability to take initiative and recognize needs
PIC appreciates receiving all expression of interest; however, only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs: