- New Bern, NC, USA
Limited Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
The PIC Group is seeking to fill a Lead Hand position New Bern, NC.
Primary areas of responsibility include (but not limited to):
- Assist PIC Management with daily activities
- Manage facility activities as required
- Compile data sheets and assist with reports
- Perform part inspections to ensure compliance
- Supervise various sorts & inspectors (time sheets, assign duties, training, etc.
- Conduct audits
- Act as impartial 3rd party .
Qualifications and mandatory skills include:
- High School Diploma or GED required. Post Secondary education is desirable
- Strong MS WORD and EXCEL skills
- Knowledge of automotive industry
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must be flexible regarding shifts and overtime
- Ability to take initiative and recognize needs
PIC appreciates receiving all expression of interest; however, only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.