- New Bern, NC, USA
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation Pay, Profit Sharing Bonus, Annual Pay Increases, Flexible Hours, Safety Wear Allowance
Since 1985, The PIC Group has remained the leading provider of 3rd party quality services throughout North America. As the only full service quality provider of its kind, we provide Containment, Inspection, Quality Engineering, Liaison, Training, Consulting and Supplier Development Services. Not only do our quality solutions help you meet your immediate needs, but they help to identify and rectify your quality issues long term. Delivering outstanding quality solutions to our customers is our key objective. With our extensive geographic footprint, we have the ability to respond quickly and effortlessly, when and where you need us.
The PIC Group has several immediate openings for Appliance Quality Inspectors in New Bern, NC.
- Examine manufactured products, primarily automotive parts to ensure they parts meet all standards of presentation and quality
- Act as an impartial third party between the production source and the customer facility to ensure the product meets set criteria
- Study product specifications and work instructions
- Perform visual, mechanical and functional verification of parts to ensure compliance to set specification and quality standards
- Make independent judgments for subjective calls
- Collect and record accurate data regarding defects
- Tag and isolate defective material
- Provide description or justification for defective material
- Communicate results to managers, supervisors and production source
- High School diploma / GED required
- Must have reliable transportation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize and multitask
- Demonstrated flexibility within a fast-paced challenging environment
- Ability to take initiative and recognize needs
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential material
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs: